For international students whose first language is not English, the required minimum English language level for all Axial International College courses is one of the following:
- 5.5 on IELTS with no individual score less than 5.0
- TOEFL: 69 (internet based test), 530 (paper based test), 197 (computer based test)
- ISLPR: 2+ on 4 skills - reading, writing, listening and speaking
- First Cambridge Certificate of English, C Grade
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Successful completion of a vocational course of Australian Qualifications Framework Level 3 or higher, in which the medium of instruction is English
- Sound achievement, or equivalent, Year 12 Board English in an Australian School
Please note that:
- Copies of documentary evidence must be provided.
- All test results are regarded as valid for 3 years for the ISLPR and IELPR tests.
- The requirements set out above may not necessarily be the requirements a student must meet to obtain a student visa. Please refer to the Department of Home Affairs for specific information: homeaffairs.gov.au
- Axial’s admissions team reserve the right to refuse an application at their discretion, in which case you will be provided with a reason in writing.