The form #3 does not exist or it is not published.

Visa information & applications

How to apply for a visa:

International students in Australia need to submit a visa application and have their visas approved before coming to the country, if the lenght of their course is longer than 12 weeks. For students who want to study a course of 12 weeks or more, a short stay visa applies.

A student visa is a temporary visa issued to non-Australian residents, and is granted to students who are enrolled in a CRICOS registered, full time course in Australia. International students can be issued with a multiple entry visa for the duration of their studies, meaning you can travel to and from Australia without restrictions during your visa period. 

For further information and how to apply for a student visa, please visit the Department of Home Affairs webpage


Conditions of your student visa:

  • Maintain enrolment in a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered course and maintain satisfactory course progress and attendance.
  • Continue to satisfy the requirements of your student visa by ensuring the main course of study matches your Student Visa, and that you still have sufficient financial capacity to support your stay in Australia.
  • Notify Axial within seven days of any change to your contact details, including home address, mobile number and email address.
  • Must not work more than 40 hours per fortnight during study terms.
  • Maintain health insurance cover for the entirety of your stay in Australia. You can find further information and choose your insurance provider clicking here.
  • Maintain adequate schooling arrangements for any school-age dependents who joined you in Australia on a student dependent visa for more than three months. 




This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.