SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
Axial’s SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality is a qualification designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge of industry operations to equip them for work in various hospitality settings, such as restaurants, hotels, motels, clubs, pubs, cafes and coffee shops in a team leader or supervisor role.
This qualification is best suited to those presently employed or those who are experienced in the hospitality industry and includes units such as: Customer Service, First Aid, RSA, Espresso Machine Operation, Customer Service, Mentoring & Supervision and Customer Service Management.
|col a||col b|
|Study Mode|| |
|Total Units||21 (9 Core units + 12 Elective units)|
|Duration of Course||Up to 24 months|
|Recognition||Nationally recognised training|
|Start Date||Enrol anytime|
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Bar supervisor or team leader
- Duty manager
- Food and beverage supervisor or team leader
- Front office supervisor or team leader
- Housekeeping supervisor or team leader
- Gaming supervisor or team leader
- Shift manager
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality