It all starts here.
The Queensland Government and Axial Training is supporting under 21s to learn lifelong skills and build careers in industries where the jobs of the future will be. We're supporting employers by making training more affordable, so they can focus on their success. The Queensland Government and Axial Training are creating better futures for Queenslanders by providing access to fee-free training across a range of priority apprenticeship and traineeship programs.
Free apprenticeships for under 21s:
Free apprenticeships for under 21s will cover the cost of training for Queensland apprentices and trainees under 21 who commence or are undertaking one of the below Axial Training priority apprenticeship or traineeship qualifications from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2023.
To be eligible for Free apprenticeships for under 21s, you must be employed in Queensland as an apprentice or trainee under a training contract in a high priority apprenticeship and traineeship qualification on or after 1 July 2019 and be aged under 21.
Get the skills 'Fee Free' from Axial Training in:
- AMP30815 Certificte III in Meat Processing
- UEE32211 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- UEE32111 Certificate III in Appliance Service
- MEM30205 Certificate III in Engineering - Mechical Trade
- MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering - Fabrication Trade
- SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31416 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
Get the full story here