SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
The SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management qualification provides for a successful graduate to be competent as a Manager in any hospitality functional area. This course allows an individual to possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and be able to use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and / or the work of their team.
To undertake this qualification participants must have;
- Satisfactorily completed a minimum of Year 10 or equivalent and or relevant industry / vocational experience.
- Currently employed or would like to work within the hospitality industry.
|col a||col b|
|Study Mode||Workplace & Online Training|
|Total Units||27 (13 Core + 14 Elective)|
|Duration of Course||Up to 24 months|
|Recognition||Nationally recognised training|
|Start Date||Enrol anytime|
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Restaurant owner/manager
- Venue manager
- Club manager
- Hotel Management
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
If you wish to pursue further study at a University, Axial Training has credit articulation agreements in place to help you achieve this study goal. Contact us for assistance in calculating the University credits available to you upon completion of your Axial studies.