Axial Vocational Education and Training for Secondary Schools Programs
Benefits of Vocational Education Training
Whatever a student’s post-secondary school plans are, it is vital that, together with their school, they explore all available education options to them in Year’s 10, 11 and 12. Whether a student desires to do further studies, qualify for a trade or enter the workforce immediately, Axial Training and International College have quality Vocational Education and Training QLD programs to suit.
We can assist students and Secondary schools in achieving favourable outcomes on completing a student’s secondary education. Partnering with some of Queensland’s top Universities, your students, upon completion, will have the opportunity to have several Axial-Accredited vocational education courses recognised upon entry to University.
Vocational Training Queensland
We are dedicated to helping young individuals achieve their true potential. Our vocational education and training in Brisbane and Townsville are designed in conjunction with the school to enhance the current curriculum platform the school has in place for their cohorts.
Our resources and learning platforms for VET courses in Brisbane are current and cutting-edge, allowing students to learn from school or home. Teaching staff will have full access to their students’ progress whilst completing an Axial Training course for ease and transparency. Every training plan and learning pathway we create for students is designed in full consultation and approval from the school.
VET Courses QLD
Axial Training and International College are CRICOS approved, meaning we can deliver our courses to International Students across selected qualifications.
Available Vocational Education and Training Courses Across
Axial’s Secondary Schools Program
Axial Training can tailor students chosen pathway program or course, specific to the school or individual to suit specific requirements.
We recognise it isn’t always possible for secondary schools to transport students to a venue or campus to study during school hours.
To assist Schools with this, we can work with individual schools to:
- Schedule VET courses QLD in and around existing class times/timetables
- We will come to you and deliver at the school- or;
- Students are welcome to attend our vocational education and training in Brisbane and Townsville
Business & Hospitality courses
- BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
- FSK20113 Certificate II in Skills for Work & Vocational Pathways
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business Traineeship
- BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality
Healthcare and Early Childhood Education courses
- HLT23215 Certificate II in Health Support Services
- HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
- HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance
- HLT47315 Certificate IV in Health Administration
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Care
- CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
Trade Training courses
Available at a Regional Trade Centre or High School