Townsville, Axial International College is found in 'Axial House' at 382 Sturt Street, some 500 metres from the centre of the city.
Our Townsville campus offers luxurious student facilities with numerious Seminar Rooms, Independant Learning Centres and Chill Zones.
Axial Courses Townsville
Imagine being able to get a world-class education in a city that enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine each year and has the Great Barrier Reef on its doorstep. Welcome to Townsville! Choose Townsville with its tropical climate; wide-open spaces; abundance of nature and wildlife; and laidback way of life. Drawcards include The Strand, a thriving entertainment precinct, shops, bars, sporting facilities, beaches and over 300 parks and recreational areas.
Townsville is an ideal study location and offers an amazing array of opportunities and experiences. Studying in Axial Training Townsville provides a source of outstanding education facilities, a safe and friendly environment and real value in terms of living and education costs.
Top things to do in Townsville:
Custodians of the Great Barrier Reef, home to the who’s who of reef research, turtle rehabilitation and marine education in Australia, Townsville is THE place to greet the reef.
- Magnetic Island Walking Tracks and see northern Australia’s largest colony of wild koalas on Magnetic Island
- Raging Thunder Adventures
- Learn all about conservation and research on the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef at Reef HQ.
- Snorkel your way along the reef or go for the ultimate dive at the SS Yongala wreck.
- Sail your way around the Palm Islands group or bliss out in luxury on Orpheus Island.
- Naturally fascinating, travel really is the best education. Get the kids heads out of the books and into the great outdoors for a PhD in life.
- Develop your own bird-watching Wikipedia in the Tropics wetlands.
- Once you’ve conquered Castle Hill and dived the Great Barrier Reef until you can’t flipper anymore...
- Go from beach to bush and spend your days cooling off under waterfalls and spotting kangaroos and platypus in Paluma Range National Park.
- Go panning through Charters Towers’ gold mining history.
- Take part in preparing a traditional Aboriginal kup mari feast at Mungalla Station.
Townsville Office and Campus
382 Sturt Street