HLT23215 Certificate II in Health Support Services
This qualification suits the role of workers who provide support for the effective functioning of health services. At this level workers complete tasks under supervision involving known routines and procedures or complete routine but variable tasks in collaboration with others in a team environment.
Axial’s qualified trainers will help students understand the theoretical and practical aspects of the course to support their success.
|col a||col b|
|Study Mode||Classroom and Online Training|
|Total Units||12 (4 Core units + 8 Elective units)|
|Duration of Course||6 - 12 months|
|Recognition||Nationally recognised training|
|Start Date||Enrol anytime|
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Health Services Assistant
- Health Support Services Worker
- Ward Assistant
- Health Administrative Worker
- Community Services Driver
- Pathology Courier
- Housekeeping Attendant
- Nurse’s Aide
- Ward Clerk
- Hospital Porter
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV Ageing
- Certificate IV Disability
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Certificate IV in Allied Health
- Diploma of Mental Health
- Diploma of Nursing
and related higher education degrees.