AUR31416 Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Fuel Technology
A course that provides individuals with the skills and knowledge required to be competent in varying operations within the heavy vehicle service and repair sector, specialising in diesel fuel systems.
It builds on basic operational skills and provides the learner with advanced operational and technical skills. Upon completion of this qualification, apprentices will become qualified heavy vehicle diesel fuel technicians.
|col a||col b|
|Study Mode||Workplace Training|
|Total Units||21 (13 Core + 8 Elective)|
|Duration of Course||Up to 36 months|
You will need to be at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
- Heavy Vehicle Diesel Fuel Technician
- Automotive Diesel Fuel Technician
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Heavy Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology Certificate III in Automotive Engine Re-Conditioning