BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
CRICOS CODE 105306J
This qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to gain employment or enter into advanced level programs.
Offered at our Townsville campus, this qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge.
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to provide technical advice and support to a team.
|col a||col b|
|Study Mode||Campus based Training|
|Total Units||13 (6 Core units + 7 Elective units)|
|Duration of Course||12 months full time [20 hrs per week]|
|Recognition||Nationally recognised training|
|Start Date||Enrol anytime for intakes in February, April, July and October|
You will need to be at least 18 years old to apply for this course.
In order to complete the online components of this course you will need regular access to the following:
- Laptop or desktop computer with working speakers or headphone points;
- Internet: High speed internet such as Broadband or ADSL
[internet and computer are supplied for use at the campus]
- Program or project administrator
- Project leader/ team leader
- Project contract manager, Project manager (industry specific) or Project vendor manager in organisations such as business administration
- Education Administration
- Community Services
- Advertising and Marketing
- Retail Services
- Public Administration
- Financial Services
Faculties and resources
We are located in Brisbane and Townsville, Queensland, along the east coast of Australia.
Both of our campus locations are easily accessible by public transport, with a short walk to the central business district. We are close to major amenities, such as cafes, a library, restaurants & student accommodation options.
Pathways to further study
If your goal is to progress to higher level skills or management, this certificate course will provide a solid foundation upon which to progress into the following;
- Cert IV business
- Certificate IV human resources
- Cert IV project management
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma project management
- Diploma leadership and management
- Diploma of human resources
- Diploma of WHS